Monday, December 19, 2005
It's a ...
We went to the doctor this week to have my ultrasound.
So very exciting!

We discovered that we are having a son!!!!

I have to say, I wasn't 100% shocked by this news. Almost everyone we know kept telling us it was a boy. I kind of had a gut feeling it was a boy- but I always second-guess myself with this kind of stuff too.

Anyways, needless to say, we are so happy and can't wait to welcome him into this world.

It's weird... writing the words "my son." Just like when we found out that we were having a girl, I keep trying out the words. It's so amazing- it really is a miracle.

I've started feeling him kick around some this week. I love that feeling. The little "Hey! Mom! I'm in here!" kicks.

I can't wait to meet you, Atticus.

(We are naming him Atticus, after Atticus Finch from "To Kill a Mockingbird.")
2 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
OH HOW WONDERFUL!!! Hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy!!!! AND DELIVER A HEALTHY BABY BOY!!!

Blogger Sarah said...
A Boy! Halleluiah and Congrats!!

No you are not naming him Atticus!!! It's perfect! My fav book ever!!! I always thought Harper Lee would be cute for a girl. Yay! One of each! More congrats!!