Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Christmas Baking
So I'm a little insane and decided to do a Christmas Cookie Exchange party at my house this Thursday night.

Like we really needed one more thing to do, right?

I'm really excited about it, actually. A fun time to get together with girlfriends, eat yummy food, listen to Christmas music...

I'm making Orange Spice Cookies with Orange Glaze and Rudolf Cookies. I have to say, although the Orange Spice cookies were very yummy, the Rudolf cookies are my faves- just look at how darn cute they are!

I have lots more to blog about, but I just wanted to post these little yummies before I forget. More blogging to come tonight. :)

Ciao! Posted by Picasa
3 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
WOW..........can "I" come over?!?!? You KNOW I want some cookies!!!! They look GREAT!

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...
I wanted to have a cookie exchange so bad this year! they are a fun girly time and very Christmasy. Your Reindeers do look yummy! I won't be having an exchange this year but I will be baking and making goodies...Merry Christmas!

Blogger Sarah said...
so yummy and cute! You go on with your holiday self!