Wednesday, November 30, 2005
ebay ebay ebay
So I've been busy putting stuff on ebay lately... last night I put a couple of little altered clipboards on. These things are so darn fun to make. I need to make one for myself! I always end up selling them or giving them as gifts.
Do ya like the "artwork" in the first one? LOL I wanted to put something in there representing what a photo would look like in there... and basically, was too silly & too tired to really be responsible for my actions. Oh well! ;)

I have been in the process of reorganizing my scrap area... man, do you ever go through the whole thing and see all the STUFF you have?! I may not have a whole lot of room (my scrap area's in my living room), but man! Somewhere along the way I really learned how to pack it all in! Here's my recently cleaned area... don't expect it'll stay this way for long, though.
4 Comments:
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...
Love the new banner! sounds like you had a very nice Thanksgiving. Love the girls day out. :)

Blogger Adrienne said...
I would LOVE to come over and play! CUTE STUFF!!!!!!

Blogger Sarah said...
Those clipboards are off the chain! Love them, and love the adorable sketch! Hope you make heaps of money on them!!!!!!

Yay for cleaned up scrap areas! Mine's a disaster.

Blogger Gina said...
Wow what talent. I adore your scraping corner. Love those roll-tops. Congrats on the banner. It took me FOREVER to figure out. Why does blogger so obviously hide how to do it? Best wishes on eBay. Great idea.