Monday, October 24, 2005
Cleaning
This weekend seems like it flew by.

Emerson has been a bit of a handful lately (like she's ever not been??!!). The kid struggles with calming down and taking naps. I've resorted to laying down with her so she will stay calm and sleep. The weird thing is, she sleeps great at nights. Maybe that's why she struggles so much with sleeping during the day. If she weren't so fussy during the day, it wouldn't bother me. But it's CLEAR that she's tired.

Shaun gave me a little break on Saturday, though, which was so nice. He took Em out for a while and gave me a chance to catch up on the housework. I really want to get this house ship-shape and running. I really want to be able to just keep up maintenance on cleaning, and not have to do a huge overhaul every week or so.

Speaking of, I'm actually supposed to be picking up the bedroom at the moment- and I'm allowing myself to be sidetracked. Best get my buns back in gear.
1 Comments:
Blogger Sarah said...
Hey! Enjoy whatever break you can get! No guilt! You deserve a blogging moment!!!!!