Tuesday, August 16, 2005
yada yada yada

not a whole lot "intersting" (as we like to say) going on here...

finished watching the entire 1st season of "Lost" in preparation for season 2 starting up in about a month. man, i love this show. it is so addicting. i've also been perusing the web, discovering theories and bits of info about the show. found these great sites:


a notebook of facts

message board started by the writers (the fuselage)

~~~

been playing around with
typogenerator

have created these fun things with it


it's pretty cool













~~~

Emerson stayed in the church nursery for the first time this last Sunday. I was nervous, but I lived. So did she. ;)

~~~

I guess that's all for now. Sorry for the boring post!
2 Comments:
Blogger Sarah said...
That typogenerator is re-heally fun!

Blogger Virginia said...
I know- I messed with it for waaaay to much time yesterday afternoon! ;)