Monday, July 18, 2005
Magical Mystery Read

Oh yes, I have finished "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince."

Actually, I finished it Saturday night at 11pm, that's what a nerd I am.

It's SOOOOOO good. The story had me riveted, and I was flying through the pages because I couldn't wait to find out all the juicy bits of the story. Now I need to re-read it, take my time with it, so I can really soak up the essence of the book.

I won't post anything spoilerish here for a while, and if I do, I will definitely give you warning.

Just wanted to share the HP love.

I can't WAIT until book 7 comes out. What a freak, right? I should be satisfied with this one for at least a week... but now I have lots of burning questions that just can't wait. JKR better get her butt in gear on the next one! ;)

Jergen's Natural Glow Lotion/Self-Tanner

I just have to say, I LOVE this product. I started using it a couple of weeks ago and it's fab on my white, glow in the dark skin. No streaking, no orangey fake tan. Looks like I've actually been out in the sun for once. And less like a vampire. Or Snape.

EDIT: WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS!

1 Comments:
Blogger Virginia said...
I know- I totally bawled my eyes out. Very sad.

I'm not sure about Snape yet. I know this sounds dumb, but I'm still not 100% convinced he's all evil... I kinda wonder if Dumbledore and he had this planned. Snape is definitely an ambiguous character, and JKR often likes to mislead us where our assumptions are concerned.

{Who are you?}