Friday, July 08, 2005
I'm going out tonight all by myself (i.e. sans the bebe and husband),
and I couldn't be more excited! Doing a girls' night out thing for a friend who's having a baby and planning on having some yummy cheesecake. Also planning on stopping by B&N to reserve my copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (can't believe I haven't done that yet!).


Tomorrow may end up being a visit to my Grams'... that should be interesting.

Re-covered a couple of basic photo albums today for a gift. They turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. ;) Also am working on decorating a wooden letter to display in our house. I'll post it soon, once I'm done. Just finished decoupaging on the paper, so have a few little embellishments I'd like to add.

I really need to set a daily schedule/routine for myself. I feel like I'm constantly running behind or trying to catch up, which really shouldn't be happening since I'm a stay at home mom now. (Although, I must say that the whole "stay at home" part of that is quite deceiving. I hardly feel like I stay at home at all!)

Off to {glam up} for my night out!